Job Opportunity ICRC Mission in Seoul
1. Function: Associate (Paid Internship, 3 months)
2. Overall Duties
Contribute towards the development of ongoing projects, plans and processes by liaising with and providing support to internal units/departments (for example, on International Humanitarian Law [IHL], Policy, Communications [COM], Red Cross/ Red Crescent Movement affairs [MOUV], Resource Mobilisation, and Armed Forces [FAS]).
3. Minimum Required Knowledge & Experience
▪ University degree or qualification in digital media, communications, international affairs or other related fields;
▪ Excellent verbal and writing skills in English and Korean;
▪ Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook); relevant certificate could be an asset
▪ Strong interest in humanitarian work;
▪ Interest in communications, photography, and developing targeted social media content;
▪ Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task; and
▪ Team-player, culturally sensitive and enjoys working in a diverse context.
4. Recruiting period : '20.09.15 - '20.09.22 (Starting date: ASAP)
5. Working place: Seoul, Republic of Korea, ICRC office
6. How to apply: Please submit a CV and a letter of motivation in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 September 2020.
(Only successful candidates will be contacted for a written test and an interview.)
Attachment: ICRC part-time Associate Announcement.pdf
* no specific CV form is needed