아셈노인인권정책센터에서 아래와 같이 에디터를 채용 모집하오니 관심 있는 분들의 많은 지원 바랍니다.
Native Speaker of English for the Position of Editor
ASEM Global Ageing Center (AGAC) is recruiting a native speaker of English for the position of editor, who possesses excellent skills in proofreading and editing a diverse range of English-language , including articles, speeches, press releases, contents from AGAC websites and other publications.
1. Working Conditions
- Period: Three-months contract with the possibility of renewal subject to performance and budget
- Location: ASEM Global Ageing Center, Seoul (telework eligible)
- Working hours: 12 hours a week (1.5 days)
- Salary: KRW 250,000 ~ 300,000 per week
- Native English speaker with an M.A. degree in humanities or social sciences (a Ph.D. is preferred)
- Experience and ability in editing/proofreading English-medium journals, official or other publications
3. How to apply
l Documents required (PDF or MS Word format)
- a copy of cover letter and résumé (CV)
- a signed copy of consent form for collection and use of personal information (please find attached)
- Bachelor’s degree and M.A. degree certificates (Ph.D. as well if applicable)
- Certificates and proof of relevant professional experiences
l Application deadline: April 15 (Thursday) until 6 p.m (in Seoul Time, KST)
l Send your application to email@example.com
* If any of the required are not submitted, the application will be considered incomplete.
4. Application process
- Document screening
* Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted for an interview
- Online Interview
l For inquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org